Are you a Canadian real estate investor looking to sharpen your skills?
Or a newbie looking for your first investment in Canada?
You’ve come to the right place!
In this episode, you will learn about: How the following are 7 Ways to Die in Real Estate Financing
- Using high leverage creative financing to acquire assets without validating the exit strategy
- Using a 5% down payment option as a creative strategy for buying rental properties
- Thinking that a pre-approval is an approval
- Financing or leasing a car before conditions clearance and leading to closing
- Dealing with multiple mortgage brokers simultaneously during a deal
- Not fully disclosing information to your mortgage broker
- Timing deals
Watch the full episode below.